WEST ALLIS, Wis. – The Wisconsin Dental Association Foundation today announced it has awarded $55,315 in grants to 12 charitable oral care programs to support the dental needs of Badger-state residents.
· Community Smiles Dental Clinic (Waukesha County) – $5,000
· Door County Medical Center Foundation – $5,000
· HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. – $5,000
· Health Care Network, Inc. (Racine County) – $1,900
· Lakeshore Technical College Foundation (Manitowoc County) – $5,000
· More Smiles Wisconsin, Inc. (Dane County) – $5,000
· Tri-County Dental Clinic (Outagamie, Calumet and Winnebago counties) – $5,000
Each year, the WDA Foundation Grant Program provides financial support to Wisconsin-based efforts that provide dental care to the underserved and to other philanthropic endeavors related to dentistry in the state. The program’s goal is to increase access to, and education relating to, oral health care and to encourage volunteerism in the dental health community. Since 2000, the WDA Foundation has awarded over $1 million in grants.