Milwaukee, Wisc. February 21, 2018 — NEWaukee is excited to announce the six projects selected to pitch at The Big Impact, a new program meant to change the way people engage with philanthropy through an engaging, crowdfunded pitch event at the University Club of Milwaukee City Club at 924 E Wells St. on Wednesday, March 21st from 6-9PM.
The following projects will be pitched to attendees who will then be able to ask questions and vote for their favorite to receive 100% of the money gathered through ticket sales to help bring their project to life:
- Alice’s Garden Urban Farm Rainwater Harvesting Project from Alice’s Garden Urban Farm
- BeYou Mobile Career Networking Platform
- Farmfork – Wholesale Baked Goods Project from Neu-Life Community Development
- Near West Side Storefront Build from Near West Side Partners
- One Street Outreach from Clarke Square Neighborhood Initiative
- Recre(ART)e in the Menomonee Valley from Menomonee Valley Partners
“By attending and participating in The Big Impact, members of the community are able to invest in projects and people that will help the city as a whole.” says Jeremy Fojut, Co-Founder and Chief Idea Officer at NEWaukee “The hope is that this program will lead to a more supportive, involved, and invested community.”
The Big Impact will take place on Wednesday, March 21st from 6-9PM at the University Club of Milwaukee City Club, tickets are $25 and attendees must be 21+ to attend. For more information on The Big Impact, the chosen projects, and to purchase tickets, please visit newaukee.com.
NEWaukee is a social architecture firm that specializes in community-based signature experiences centered on high-profile issues of importance for the city of Milwaukee. NEWaukee also provides consumer, employer brand and talent engagement services to employers looking to attract and retain talent necessary to grow their businesses. Visitwww.newaukee.com to learn more.