APPLETON – Red Shoes Inc., a Wisconsin-based strategic communication firm that specializes in marketing, public relations and crisis communication, is partnering with local experts in the mergers and acquisitions market to provide a complimentary webinar to business professionals.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at 10 a.m. CDT, and will focus on how the mergers and acquisitions market has changed due to the global pandemic and what businesses need to know going into a deal. Key takeaways from the webinar will include:
- How timelines of transactions are taking longer
- Changes to the due diligence process and areas buyers are more interested in now
- Timelines for obtaining regulatory approvals
- Buyer caution and seller willingness
- Financing-related concerns and questions
Whether a company transition is simply being considered or has already been initiated, any business professional who is interested in learning about the steps needed to make a merger or acquisition successful is welcome to virtually attend. Attendees will remain confidential unless they choose to announce themselves.
The featured panelists leading the discussion are:
- Lisa Cruz, president and founder of Red Shoes Inc.
- Michael Schwantes, president and CEO, and Glen Herman, business intermediary of Creative Business Solutions
- Kevin Eismann, an attorney with Davis Keulthau Attorneys at Law
- Glen Uphill, CPA from Uphill CPA Firm.
As businesses continue to see the impact to potential growth and sales opportunities in their market due to COVID-19, the webinar’s panelists will answer questions and provide key insights to business owners and executives who want to learn how to effectively move through a merger or acquisition regardless of where they are currently at in the process.
Those interested can register for the complimentary 90-minute webinar here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_p4tqKiabSgG30zR3HIS7FQ.
For more information, visit https://redshoesinc.com/webinar/.