APPLETON, Wis. (December 3, 2020) – Pulse Young Professionals Network, a program of the Fox Cities Chamber, recognized the top 15 young professionals from across the Fox Cities region on Wednesday, December 2. In addition, the 2020 Young Professional of the Year was announced during the virtual awards program.
These outstanding young professionals were honored for the variety of professional and philanthropic roles they serve that make a difference throughout the community. The 2020 Future 15 recipients have been chosen based on their professional dedication, strong sense of vision for the future of the Fox Cities and personal commitment to philanthropy in the community they call home.
This year’s award recipients included the following young professionals:
- Ryan Betker, Project Engineer, Westwood Professional Services, Inc.
- Matthew Brehmer, Attorney, Remley & Sensenbrenner, S.C.
- Cristi Burrill, Learning & Talent Specialist, U.S. Venture, Inc.
- Matt Busch, Community Based Service Manager, Valley Packaging Industries
- Ignacio Enriquez Jr., Behavioral Health Officer, Appleton Police Department
- Evan Freimuth, Founder and Content Specialist, Venture Wisconsin
- Dr. Michaella (Keta) Heitzler, Owner and Pediatric Dentist, Little Critter Pediatric Dentistry
- Preston Kendall, Financial Advisor, BAIRD – The Zuleger Kendall Group
- Bryson Machonga, Commercial Banking – Treasury Management, First Business Bank
- Irineo Medina, STAR Coordinator, Boys & Girls Club of the Fox Valley
- Sarah Paulson, Trust Officer, Associated Bank
- Tiffany Woelfel, Attorney, Davis & Kuelthau, S.C.
- Jessica Vander Zanden, Vice President of Compliance and Audit, Network Health
- Liz Wollenberg, Director of Development, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Brooke Ziglinski, Director of Corporate Employee Wellness, Nutritional Healing
Each year the Fox Cities Future 15 event provides a celebration that brings together these exceptional young professionals and also announces the Young Professional (YP) of the Year. The YP of the Year honoree is a past Future 15 award recipient selected by committee based upon their continued growth and development in the areas of professional achievement, volunteer involvement, community impact, leadership and character in an effort to make the Fox Cities a place where young professionals want to live, work and play. The 2020 YP of the Year was presented to Kimberly Stoeger, Clinical Nutritionist and Owner, Nutritional Healing, LLC in Appleton.
Since beginning Nutritional Healing in 2010, Stoeger has always put value on giving back. Her involvement and contributions within the Fox Cities stretches to many organizations including: local chambers of commerce, Appleton Downtown Inc., GoRed for Women/Circle of Red, Alzheimer’s Association, Fox Cities Marathon, Fox Cities Technical College, Fox Valley Oncology, Fox Cities Restaurant Week, Women in Management, as well as providing nutrition education to countless organizations in the community.
“Giving back is so important. No matter what stage I’ve been at with my business growth, giving back is priority,” shared Stoeger. “Through donating your time, talents and money to those around you, it’s the simplest way of showing gratitude and love.”
This event was made possible through the generous support of our sponsors, including: Presenting Sponsor – Miron Construction Co., Inc.; Gold Sponsor – American National Bank Fox Cities; Silver Sponsor – Davis & Kuelthau, sc; Multi-Media Sponsors – Crimson Creative Group and Thundera Multimedia; and Award Sponsor – 4imprint.
For any questions regarding Pulse Young Professionals Network, please contact Jayme Sellen, Vice President of Economic Development and Government Affairs at the Fox Cities Chamber, at (920) 734-7101 or [email protected].