Stanley Pfrang, Communications Director
Madison International Trade Association
Madison, WI – MITA’s November 12 event is Madison’s biggest international trade program of the year. A line-up of nine speakers will address tools, tricks, techniques, and resources for entering the global market as well as the strategies to take your business to the next level of global competitiveness. There will also be opportunities to network with other business people who have succeeded in the international marketplace. The event will take place at the Madison Marriott West, 1313 John Q Hammons Drive. Registration opens at 8:30 am and the conference adjourns at 3:30 pm. There is a Luncheon Speaker Session-only option.
* Scott Aughenbaugh, Fellow, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
* Roger Bensinger, Executive VP, Business Development of Air/Q, a division of Prolitec, Inc. (Winner of the 2013 Governor’s Export Achievement Award)
* Shawn Guse, President and CEO of Intuitive Biosciences
* Chris Gutman, Managing Director of Red Arrow
* Lora Klenke, VP of International Business Development at the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
* Curtis Knox, VP Marketing & Sales at Lucigen Corp.
* Valerie Kozikowski, COO of PRA Global Business Development
* Porter Martin, Attorney with Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
* Jen Pino-Gallagher, Agricultural Market Development Director at Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)
Registration deadline is Friday,November 8 and can be made at http://www.mitatrade.org. The cost for the Full-Day program is $125 for MITA members, $150 for non-members. The Luncheon Speaker Session-only option is $25 for MITA members, $60 for non-members.
MITA is a Madison, Wisconsin-based organization whose mission is to foster understanding of the issues, practices, information, legislation and trends that affect and influence all aspects of international trade.Membership includes a broad spectrum of professionals interested in and involved with international trade throughout the state of Wisconsin. Membership, meetings and information are open to all interested parties of the public, and professionals at all levels of international organizations participate in MITA activities. Member companies include manufacturers, food companies, and services providers such as freight forwarders, banks, law firms as well as universities and governmental institutions.More information is available at the website: http://www.mitatrade.org.