MILWAUKEE – Twenty-one lawyers from Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
“I’d like to acknowledge each of our selected lawyers for their professional capabilities, dedication to client satisfaction, and for practicing with the utmost integrity.” stated Michael Mack, Chief Operating Officer of Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Lawyers that have received this year’s honor include those:
* Practicing in the Brookfield Office: Charles G. Maris, General Corporate and Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning; Robert W. Muren, General Corporate, Real Estate, Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning and Health Care; and Ann M. Rieger, General Corporate, Non-Profit Organizations, Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning, Health Care and Tax
* Practicing in the Green Bay Office: Robert W. Burns, Labor and Employment and School Law; Christopher J. Jaekels, General Corporate, Real Estate, Construction Litigation, Environmental Law and Franchising; Geoffrey A. Lacy, Labor and Employment, Municipal Law, School Law and Immigration; and Adrian T. Ulatowski, Commercial Finance, General Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate and Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning
* Practicing in the Madison Office: Shana R. Lewis, Labor and Employment and School Law; and Malina R. Piontek, Labor and Employment and School Law
* Practicing in the Oshkosh Office: James R. Macy, Labor and Employment, Municipal Law and School Law; and Tony J. Renning, Labor and Employment, Municipal Law, School Law, and Employment Litigation
* Practicing in the Milwaukee Office: James E. Braza, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Litigation, and Mediation & Arbitration; Charles I. Henderson, General Corporate and Non-Profit Organizations; Timothy E. Kronquist, Real Estate; Kevin J. Lyons, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Environmental Law and Mediation & Arbitration; Russell S. Long, Commercial Finance and Commercial Litigation; Matthew R. McClean, Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Environmental Law, Insurance Coverage Disputes, and Litigation; William J. Mulligan, Commercial Litigation, Environmental Law, Insurance Coverage Disputes and Litigation; Bradley D. Page, General Corporate and Real Estate; Catherine M. Priebe, Trusts, Estates and Succession Planning; and Susan G. Schellinger, Construction Litigation, Insurance Coverage Disputes and Litigation
While several of these attorneys have received this distinction in the past, it is the first year that the following attorneys have been listed in Best Lawyers:
* James E. Braza
* Charles I. Henderson
* Shana R. Lewis
* Russell S. Long
* Matthew R. McClean
* Brad D. Page
* Malina R. Piontek
* Tony J. Renning
* Susan G. Schellinger
Three attorneys were also selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in their respective practice areas. Recipients include:
* Christopher J. Jaekels: Municipal Law – “Lawyer of the Year”
* Kevin J. Lyons: Construction Law – “Lawyer of the Year”
* James R. Macy: Labor Law – Management “Lawyer of the Year”
Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year”. These are selected based on particularly high peer review ratings received during Best Lawyers exhaustive peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Davis & Kuelthau, s.c.
Founded in 1967, Davis & Kuelthau, s.c. offers an array of innovative legal solutions to corporate, public, private and individual clients that range from small, midsized institutions to large municipalities and corporations. The firm’s more than 70 attorneys, who practice from six offices across Wisconsin, have national experience combined with strong community ties. For more information, please visit http://www.dkattorneys.com.
For More Information:
Chief Operating Officer