Expanded Online Resources for Existing and Prospective Businesses
The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC) announces the launch of its redesigned and updated website, http://www.SheboyganCountyEDC.com. The site incorporates new sections, enhanced features, and additional information to bolster available local business resources in Sheboygan County.
According to SCEDC Executive Director Patrick Drinan, “the enhanced website utilizes a sleek design and bold imagery to convey the inherent promise of Sheboygan County for entrepreneurs, business owners, and prospective residents. The site is designed for both existing businesses and for business attraction purposes. The new site is easy to navigate, contains additional resources and local community market information, and highlights development and investment opportunities. We will use the website to promote Sheboygan County’s attributes to the world, promote resources to retain local companies, and attract new interest and investment to the county,” said Drinan.
Listed below is an overview of enhanced information on the updated SCEDC website:
* List of businesses for sale.
* Business start-up resources such as business plan templates and assistance.
* Access to custom ESRI demographic reports and community profiles.
* Sheboygan County and municipal economic profiles.
* Area workforce information.
* Available financial incentives.
* Local community initiatives.
* Sheboygan County business news.
* Available sites and buildings databases.
* Targeted industry sector information.
* “The Promise of Sheboygan County” video.
The SCEDC’s website update was designed and built by DynamicDevelop and Huber Creative, both located in Sheboygan.
For additional information, contact: Patrick Drinan, Executive Director, Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation, (920) 452-2350.
The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation is a countywide private/public partnership, leading economic development efforts to improve the economic well-being and long-term prosperity of the businesses, residents, and communities of Sheboygan County, through collaborative retention, expansion, and attraction efforts for business and employment development.