OSHKOSH, Wis., Nov. 29 /PRNewswire/ — The Winnebago CountyWide Crime Stoppers and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) announced today a reward of up to $3,500 for information on a Nov. 14 burglary at Ron’s Gun Shop in Black Wolf, Wisc.
The burglary at the federal firearms licensee, located at 5441 US Highway 45 South in Black Wolf, occurred at 1:30 a.m. when a witness heard an audible alarm and saw a possible suspect vehicle in the area. The vehicle is described as being similar to a 1980’s Ford pickup truck, which appeared to be light in color, possibly red and white. The vehicle also had amber cab/clearance lights.
The following firearms were stolen in the burglary:
– Winchester Model 50 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun
– (2) Savage M-110 bolt action 30.06 rifle
– Remington M727 BDL 30.06 semi-automatic rifle
– (2) Benneli M-90 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun
– Ruger M-77 .300 magnum bolt action rifle
– Eagle Arms AR-15 .223 semi-automatic rifle
– Smith and Wesson M-6904 9mm semi-automatic handgun
– Ruger Security Six GP-100 .357 magnum revolver
– Cobra FS-380 9mm semi-automatic handgun
– Ruger P94 .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun
If you have information that could help solve this crime, please contact:
– Winnebago CountyWide Crime Stoppers at 1-800-621-CASH (2274)
– Winnebago County Detective Jeff Bellin 920-236-7369
– ATF at 1-800 ATF-GUNS (1-800-283-4867)
More information on ATF and its program is at www.atf.gov.