MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Bankers Association is pleased to honor eight bankers for over a half century of service to Wisconsin’s banking industry. These bankers have made significant contributions to their banks and to the customers and communities they serve.
Joining the 50-Year Club are:
- David Fahey, Monona Bank
- Dawn C. Jakubiec, Laona State Bank
- Charles F. Kolb, Cleveland State Bank
- Sue Kopiness, Ixonia Bank
- Frank M. Metz, Port Washington State Bank (presented to family in memoriam)
- Mike Mikkelsen, First Citizens State Bank, Whitewater
- Ronald Austin, First National Bank & Trust Company, Arcadia
Joining the 60-Year Club is:
- Kathleen Harle, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, Columbus
Each recipient was presented with a plaque at a special celebration at their respective bank. Every year, the 50- and 60-Year Club inductees are also recognized at the Wisconsin Bankers Association Bank Executives Conference, the largest banking event in Wisconsin (held this year on February 10, 2022 in Wisconsin Dells) for their extraordinary service to Wisconsin’s financial industry.
Photos of the honorees can be found at www.wisbank.com/2022-50-60-year-club.