Milwaukee-based Real Estate Company Celebrates Continued Growth and Success
MILWAUKEE – Wangard Partners, Inc. (Wangard), a Milwaukee-based full-service real estate firm has announced the promotions of a number of employees who have contributed to the company’s successful growth in the new year.
The following are being recognized and promoted:
- Kyle Dieringer, VP of Accounting/Tax, will be promoted to Chief Financial Officer;
- Danny Courtney, Business Strategy Analyst, will be promoted to Controller;
- Shannon Rice, Business Services Manager, will be promoted to Director of Human Resources; and Business Services;
- Nicholas Putz, Marketing Manager, will be promoted to Director of Marketing;
- Shawn Becker, Commercial Asset Manager, will be promoted to Senior Commercial Asset Manager;
- Allison Verrill, Accountant, will be promoted to Senior Accountant;
- Dustin Galbraith, Maintenance Technician, will be promoted to Senior Residential Maintenance Engineer; and
- Victor Franco, Commercial Building Engineer, will be promoted to Senior Commercial Maintenance Engineer.
To match this success and growth, Wangard Partners is accelerating and opening up career pathways for a number of positions throughout southeast Wisconsin and Madison. To find out if a career with Wangard is a great fit for you, please see us and apply online at wangard.com/careers.
About Wangard Partners, Inc.
In 1992, Wangard began with the intention of being a different kind of commercial real estate firm, one inspired by a true passion for development. Wangard builds for communities, with communities. Wangard continues to improve the landscape of Southeast Wisconsin, not only by developing high-quality, unique properties, but by creating opportunities for job growth to build a stronger economy. It’s an interrelated operation that enriches the quality of life and creates pride in the local communities. As a result of this vision and commitment, Wangard has emerged as a leading commercial real estate firm in Wisconsin. Wangard Partners is the largest minority-owned developer in the state and has been recognized by its peers as Developer of The Year by The Daily Reporter, for a fourth consecutive year. More information can be found at wangard.com.