Green Bay, WI—February 28, 2022—Have you ever wanted to go to space? Build your own racecar? Create an artistic masterpiece? Design a museum exhibit all about you? Come to Neville Museum Camp!
Week 1 – June 27 to June 30
We’ll start the week learning all about dinosaurs and other ancient creatures, how conflict and cooperation has led us to the rise of civilizations, how science helps us learn about the natural world, and end the week blasting off to outer space!
Week 2 – July 25 to July 28
This week is all about building and design! Put your creative mind to work as you construct and test racecars, bridges, towers, and more! Get messy with paint, modeling dough and slime, and use artifacts from home to create an exhibit all about your story.
Things to Know
- Camp activities run 9am to 3pm Monday through Thursday each week. Campers can be dropped off as early as 8am and picked up as late as 4pm in our included “wrap around” time.
- Camp is open to children entering grades 3-6 next school year; minimum 5 and maximum 15 campers per date
- Admission is $240 per camper for the week. Members receive a 20% discount. Click here to become a member and then register for camp to get your discount instantly applied!
- Registration for camps close two weeks before the first day. If we have fewer than the minimum number of registrants (5 campers), we will contact you at that time about cancellation and refunds.
- Campers should bring a lunch, snack, and water bottle.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as we’ll be moving around a lot and spending time outside weather-permitting. Some projects and activities may be messy!
- Register for Camp Here
For more information, please visit https://www.nevillepublicmuseum.org/education/events-and-camps/