FOX CITIES, Wis. – (Oct. 13, 2022) – Boldt has been certified as a 2022 gold-level Employee Friendly Workplace in the Fox Cities by the Fox Cities Chamber. This certification recognizes employers who demonstrate a significant commitment to promoting work/life integration by creating a positive work environment and experience for all employees.
Gold-certified employers go above and beyond, offering benefits and policies that promote work/life integration and strive to meet diverse needs of employees. For Boldt this includes:
· Generous leave benefits including vacation, sick, holidays and volunteer time off
· Employer paid short-term and long-term disability benefits
· Flexible work options including hybrid work
· Competitive health benefits with a generous employer HSA contribution for eligible employees
· Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to assist employees in saving for retirement
· Robust wellness program with onsite health coach, EAP benefits, financial wellness sessions and one-on-one coaching, and a suicide awareness and prevention program
· Learning and education assistance program, formal mentoring program, and internal training and development opportunities
The mission of the Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace Initiative is to encourage the adoption of more employee friendly workplace practices and policies in order to enhance work/life balance and successfully attract and retain the best employees to the region.
“We believe the growth of our company is dependent on the growth and well-being of our employees. At Boldt, we strive to create an environment that allows our employees to grow and thrive and succeed,” said Dave Kievet, President, Boldt.
To date the Chamber has certified 11 other Fox Cities companies as employee friendly. Eric Broten, Director of Economic Development at the Chamber, explained how the certification works: “Employers start by completing an application and answering a series of questions in four major categories: Paid Leave and Flexible Work Schedules, Health and Wellness Support, Financial Support, and Perks. From this we calculate a score and if qualified, they rank as Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum. We are excited to add Boldt to this prestigious list as our newest Employee Friendly Workplace certified employer!”
Overall, the Chamber’s Employee Friendly Workplace certification encourages policies and practices that foster a supportive work environment to improve employee engagement and encourage employee loyalty. A commitment to employee friendliness creates an environment in the Fox Cities that attracts and retains the best employees for the region.
Certification is open to all employers with operations located in the Fox Cites (Calumet, Outagamie and northern Winnebago Counties). The comprehensive benefit criteria incorporated into the application is intended to be attainable as well as aspirational for employers of any size across all industry sectors.
To learn more about the Fox Cities Employee Friendly Workplace initiative or view a list of all certified companies, visit http://foxcitieschamber.com/employee-friendly-workplace.