FOX CITIES, Wis. (May 25, 2022) – The Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce hosted a commencement ceremony for its 2021-2022 Leadership Fox Cities (LFC) program participants on Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at Butte des Morts Country Club in Appleton.
This year’s Leadership Fox Cities Class was comprised of 30 distinguished individuals from various industries within the Fox Cities.
· Trendon Albers, Akrivis Real Estate Valuation Services
· Keith Barth, Oshkosh Corporation
· Jeffrey Bernice, City of Neenah Police Department
· Brittany Bunn, Michels Power, Inc
· Greg Cooper, Fox Valley Technical College
· Karena Dyer, Miller Electric/ITW
· Brian Elmer, First Business Bank
· Jacklyn Fischer, Lawrence University
· Kristen Greiner, Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
· Kelly Hanink, Grand Chute Fire Department
· Michael Hernandez, Appleton Area School District
· Chelsea Hinderman,
· Griffin Jack, American National Bank – Fox Cities
· Kevin LeBeau, Lawrence University
· Jack Marx, Hawkins Ash CPAs
· Jessie Micke, Miron Construction Co., Inc
· Michelle Miller, Appvion Operations, Inc
· Kayla Nabbefeld, Wipfli LLP
· Polly Olson, Appleton Police Department
· Pamela Pelot, Berners Schober Associate, Inc
· Adam Peterson, US Venture Inc
· Johan Ryd, Plexus Corporation
· Stephanie Schott, Neenah Parks and Recreation
· Jill Skarda, BLC Community Bank
· Matt Suttner, McGlone Suttner
· Nicholas Thorn, City of Menasha Police Department
· Billy Weber, Thrivent
· Adam Westbrook, City of Neenah
· Jessica Winkel, BayCare Clinic
· Julie Wisneski, Advocate Aurora Health
Speakers at the ceremony included Amy Schanke, Director of Leadership Fox Cities, Fox Cities Chamber; David Voss, President and CEO, Miron Construction; Brian Elmer, LFC Class Speaker; and Tim Bergstrom, President & CEO; Bergstrom Automotive. The ceremony was made possible thanks to the program sponsor, Bergstrom; commencement sponsor, Miron; and Debbie Daanen Photography.
Also during the commencement ceremony, each small-group project was highlighted. Leadership Fox Cities small-group projects annually make an impact in all corners of the Fox Cities, and 2021-2022 was no exception as program participants successfully planned the following events: Appleton Safe Ride Program; Project Pen Pal; Team Rawhide; Welcome Newcomers, Promoting Belonging; and Literacy for All.
Applications are open for the 2022-2023 Leadership Fox Cities class. Members of the class meet monthly from September-May for immersive educational sessions on issues in business, education, government, media, human services, health, law enforcement, environment, and the arts. Find out more online at https://foxcitieschamber.com/leadershipfoxcities.