The Sun Prairie Business Improvement District is pleased to announce that several shops throughout the City of Sun Prairie, including Downtown Sun Prairie, are participating in this year’s Vintage Shop Hop event on Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5, 2022.
Vintage Shop Hop is a “road trip on steroids“–specifically designed for vintage related businesses in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Over 400 locally owned vintage shops, antique malls, boutiques, occasional and pop-up shops, barn sales and restaurants in two states are rolling out the red carpet for customers with discounts, giveaways, raffle drawings, demos, live music, ideas on re-purposing old items, and more. The shop hop is a self-guided road trip for vintage and antique lovers in the region.
“Faded Roots is SUPER EXCITED to be a part of the Vintage Shop Hop! Not only is this event an opportunity to have a fun shopping road trip with your friends, but it ALSO allows you to check out what makes each local shop unique to it’s beautiful and thriving Downtown! We hope to see you!” says Jennifer Lee, owner of Faded Roots Boutique.
Stop in at the participating businesses involved in Vintage Shop Hop. The variety of activities and promotions happening throughout Sun Prairie are as follows:
- Budding Butterfly, 101 E. Main Street: Budding Butterfly is a charming metaphysical store located in the heart of Downtown Sun Prairie. We carry jewelry, incense, incense burners, candles, tapestries, altar cloths, dreamcatchers, clocks, crystal trees, crystal keychains, wind-chimes, window art, fountains, home and garden décor, and some fun snarky items such as wall décor and bumper stickers. Take 10% off any one item in the store!
- Faded Roots Boutique, 375 E Main Street: A women’s boutique with eclectic fashion and unique artisan goods. Faded Roots Boutique, OF COURSE, will be a part of this BIG FUN and are excited to say they will be extending their hours! The boutique will be open 10AM-7PM on Friday offering 20% off any one regular item, buy one get one FREE trunk sale, and 60% off selected racks. Faded Roots Boutique will be open 10AM-5PM on Saturday with live music by Swannanoa Bluegrass Band 11AM-2PM and continued specials from Friday.
- Carpe Diem Boutique, 243 E. Main Street: Carpe Diem is excited for this year’s Shop Hop! We are a quaint boutique in the heart of downtown Sun Prairie. We offer jewelry, clothing, home decor and gift items that are fun, sassy and affordable. With any $25 purchase, receive a FREE beaded bracelet during the Shop Hop!
- Nest Interior Design, 223 E. Main Street: One-of-a-kind finds for your home, as far as the eye can see! Whether it is vintage lighting, stunning accessories or hand-crafted furniture, layer your home with fabulous treasures from Nest. Unique, vintage pieces are a fantastic way to put your personal stamp on all of your interior spaces! Enjoy 20 percent off of the treasure you find at Nest, some exclusions apply. We will also offer a special treat for our early shoppers.
- The Wire Basket, 243 E. Main Street: The Wire Basket has a unique blend of antiques, vintage, and gifts. Stop in Friday and Saturday during the Shop Hop for in store sales. Every purchase over $10 picks a shamrock and gets a free gift! Come visit downtown Sun Prairie and see what you’ve been missing!
Please note that hours vary by participating business. The promotional offers and activities are up to the discretion of each business.
An interactive Google Map includes all of the participating shops with detail information that can be accessed on mobile devices while shoppers are traveling the area. The public is invited to create their own self-guided road trip for the shop hop weekend. All 400+ shops and link to the Google Map are listed on the event’s blog page https://vintageshophop.blogspot.com/ or follow the Vintage Shop Hop Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/VintageShopHopEvent/.