MADISON – WMC Foundation – an affiliate of Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) – announced the creation of Wisconsin Leads: Executive Fellowship on Monday. The new educational program for emerging executives is an exclusive opportunity for participants to learn from Wisconsin’s most prominent business and thought leaders.
Wisconsin Leads will feature a series of events on the state’s economy, complex business challenges and the foundational public policies that will shape the future of Wisconsin’s economic landscape. The inaugural program will kick off this coming January in La Crosse and will feature an all-star line-up of speakers who will be sharing their business knowledge with participants.
“Wisconsin’s $300 billion economic engine is powered by 400,000 businesses, each individually faced with unique challenges and opportunities, but as a whole are intertwined in ways that often go unnoticed,” said Wade Goodsell, Executive Director of WMC Foundation. “Wisconsin Leads: Executive Fellowship will offer rising executives from Wisconsin’s private sector a wide-angle lens to view our state’s complicated economy and best understand how public policy impacts the strength of every Wisconsin business.”
WMC Foundation will be joining forces with CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP) on the program. As the presenting sponsor, CLA will provide critical insight into the financial and economic challenges Wisconsin businesses face every day.
Retreat #1January 25-26The Charmat Hotel101 State Street,La Crosse, WI 54601
Retreat #2March 1 -2The Edgewater Hotel1001 Wisconsin PlMadison, WI 53703 Retreat #3May 10 – 11Hotel Northland304 N. Adams St.Green Bay, WI 54301 Featured Speakers:
- Samantha Metcalf, Managing Principal Private Industries and Manufacturing and Distribution, CLA
- Rick Parks, President and CEO, Society Insurance
- Rusty Schieber, VP of Operations Support, Brakebush Brothers
- Rob Palmer, VP of Government Relations at WPS Health Solutions and Brigadier General for the US Army
- Brent Ridge, President and CEO, Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Michelle Grajkowski, Director, Wisconsin Business World
- Scott Manley, Executive VP of Government Relations, WMC
- Wade Goodsell, VP of Membership and Partnerships, WMC
For more details about how to apply, please contact Wade Goodsell at [email protected].