Madison, WI – The annual convention of the Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin was held September 29th and 30th at the Hyatt Regency in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The refreshed event, now titled “Engage 2021” hosted agents and insurance representatives from across the state.
During the Annual Meeting on the morning of September 30th, PIAW’s 2021-2022 officers and board members were elected. PIAW is delighted to announce the election of the following officers for the 2021-2022 term:
• President Ryan Butzke, CIC, CISR of Northbrook Insurance Associates in Slinger, WI
• Vice-President Steve Clements, CPIA of Clements Insurance Agency in Wausau, WI
• Treasurer Lacey Endres, CIC of M3 Insurance, Inc. in Madison, WI
• Secretary Jon Strom of Image of Wisconsin in St. Germain, WI
In addition, PIAW is pleased to announce two new directors elected to serve three-year terms on the Board of Directors:
• Mike Endres of Endres Insurance Agency, Inc. in Cross Plains, WI
• Tracy Sabol of Robertson Ryan & Associates in Waukesha, WI
“PIAW is so incredibly lucky to have this talented group elected as leaders of our organization,” said Executive Director Pete Hanson. “These dedicated individuals have devoted their time and talent to our mission of advocating for independent agents, furthering their professional development and finding solutions for their businesses.”
Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin is a trade association representing thousands of independent insurance agents from across the state. They provide professional education, advocacy, and other services to insurance agents.