(CHIPPEWA FALLS, WIS., Aug. 11, 2021) −Mason Companies, Inc. plans to formally break ground on its new 425,000 square-foot fulfillment center located on Lake View Drive in the Lake Wissota Business Park in Chippewa Falls on Wed., Aug. 18 at 11:30 a.m.
Brief remarks will be given by:
- Jay Berlin – Mason Companies President and CEO
- Lori Geissler – Mason Companies Vice President of Sourcing and Distribution
- Greg Hoffman – Chippewa Falls Mayor
- Lee McMenamin – Chippewa Falls Economic Development Committee Chair
- Charlie Walker – Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation President and CEO
- Kathy Bernier – Wisconsin State Senator
- Rob Summerfield – Wisconsin State Representative
- Luke Rykal – Hoeft Builders Vice President and Partner
Mason Companies’ leadership team, partners and community members will be in attendance.
This new fulfillment center is the result of outstanding cooperation and coordination of efforts by Mason Companies, the City of Chippewa Falls, Chippewa County and the Chippewa County Economic Development Corporation. Mason Companies is partnering with CBS Squared, River Valley Architects and Hoeft Builders to design and build the phased project, which is anticipated to be completed by summer 2023.
About Mason Companies, Inc.
Mason Companies, Inc. is a family-owned, multi-channel retailer located in West-Central Wisconsin that has proudly been in business for more than 117 years. We own and operate 10 businesses that sell everything from shoes and apparel to home goods and electronics through our e-commerce websites and direct mail catalogs, with some businesses offering our own proprietary credit payment option. We have a strong commitment to support the communities where we work and live. Learn more at www.masoncompaniesinc.com.