MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Aug. 31, 2021 – Today the Lowlands Group announced an extended lineup for its popular summer live music series at its restaurants across the greater Milwaukee area. The series will continue running Labor Day weekend and through September with daily patio, courtyard and rooftop performances by local musicians.
“Even though Labor Day weekend is already upon us, there is still plenty of summer patio weather to enjoy outdoor music,” said Eric Wagner, Lowlands Group owner. “We’ve got a great lineup of local musicians performing through the early fall, which to me is almost the best time to enjoy outdoor shows in Wisconsin.”
The weekly series runs nightly Sundays through Thursdays. Lowlands Group restaurants will showcase some of Milwaukee’s most talented up-and-coming and best-loved bands and musicians, representing a wide range of music formats including bluegrass, jazz, pop, reggae and country sounds.
Seating is limited, so guests are encouraged to arrive early to order some food and chill out with a crisp rosé or refreshing bier while taking in the locally-sourced tunes during happy hour and into the evening.
The weekly schedule of locations includes:
● Sundays: at Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club (5 p.m.–7 p.m.)
● Mondays: at Café Hollander Downer (5 p.m.–7 p.m.)
● Tuesdays: at Centraal Grand Café & Tappery (6 p.m.–8 p.m.)
● Wednesdays: at Centraal Grand Café & Tappery (6 p.m.–8 p.m.)
● Thursdays: at Café Benelux (6 p.m.–8 p.m.), Café Hollander Mequon (5 p.m.–7 p.m.) and Centraal Grand Café & Tappery (6 p.m.–8 p.m.)
For more information about Lowland Group’s 2021 Music Series and the full calendar of events, visit: https://lowlandsgroup.com/2021musicseries.
Local musicians include Acoustic Blu – Dale, Andy Braun, Sarah Day, Alyssia Dominguez, Brett Gaertner, Brooklyn Marti, Ben Mulwana, Orlando Peña, Red Rabbit, Nate Scheurell, Zach Seidl, Smoke n Mirrors, Tae, Jack Tell, and Jake Williams.
The Labor Day weekend line-up is:
● Wednesday, Sept. 1: Andy Braun (Centraal Grand Café & Tappery)
● Thursday, Sept. 2: Nate Scheurell (Centraal Grand Café & Tappery), Orlando Pena (Café Benelux) and Zach Seidl (Café Hollander Mequon)
● Sunday, Sept. 5: Jack Tell (Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club)
● Monday, Sept. 6: Orlando Peña (Café Hollander Downer)
About the Lowlands Group
Lowlands Group owns and operates eight restaurants in Wisconsin including Buckatabon Tavern & Supper Club, Café Benelux, Centraal Grand Café & Tappery, as well as Café Hollanders located on Downer Avenue, the Village in Wauwatosa, Hilldale in Madison, Mequon and Brookfield. Its European-inspired grand cafés feature from-scratch cooking and an impressive selection of Belgian biers. The company prides itself in its passion for cycling, bringing neighborhoods together and giving back to the community. More information can be found at lowlandsgroup.com.
The group also operates the Lowlands Brewing Collaborative; a celebration of bier culture that brings the world’s best brewers together to create unique biers available exclusively at the Lowlands Grand Cafés. Learn more at lowlandsbrewing.com.