Milwaukee, WI – April 2, 2021 — The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC) is hosting four Ask the Experts Biz Expo Series programs on April 15, April 28, May 6, and May 18, 2021. The programs will run from 8:30 a.m. to Noon each day. The programs will be offered virtually on the Airmeet platform.
Featured experts for the April 15th program are:
– Excel & Flourish – Jennifer Buchholz (Microsoft 365 productivity)
– First Associated Insurance Agencies, Inc. – Cheryl Litvin (business insurance and COVID liability)
– Knapp Chiropractic and Wellness Center – Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. (pediatric, prenatal chiropractic, and fertility)
– Kreative Solutions – Kristina Koslosky (website design; driving traffic to your website)
– Make Clients Count – Gjeret Stein (get positive reviews on all platforms)
– MKE Benefits – Chris McArdle (health insurance, Medicare, small group employee benefits)
– MKE Video – Jon Taylor (micro marketing)
– Milwaukee Digital Marketing – Phil Reinhardt (search engine optimization, paid ads, Google My Business)
– Murphy Associates – Judi Murphy (public relations, marketing strategy, brand journalism)
– SITE Staffing – Leighann Lovely (staffing and recruitment)
– Spectrum Reach – Elena Goldstein & Ryan Piraino (Spectrum Reach, free video creation)
– Tech Lab – Rodger Heindl and Michelle Miller (IT services, making your tech talk to each other)
– Third Coast Advisors – Nick Kavelaris & Taylor Scot (financial advising – security, clarity, organization)
Carol White said, “We are pleased to provide this program to the business community. Our experts are GBCC business professionals from various fields who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and expertise with others. The line-up of experts will not necessarily be the same for each program, so we encourage people to check back for details on the experts for our upcoming programs.”
Attendees will be able to spend ten minutes with any or all of the experts. Each booth/table will have three seats available. This will ensure there is enough time for questions from all.
Brookfield chamber members are offered access to each program for $15 or $30 for all four sessions. Guests are offered access to each program for $30.
By the numbers, the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce provides the most programming in our area. GBCC is the leading business organization representing the interests of business in Brookfield and the surrounding area, recognizing the value in creating collaborative partnerships with chambers and business organizations in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These partnerships expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce and provide additional benefits to its membership.
The Brookfield Chamber is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and its investor locations range from Madison to Milwaukee and from Mayville to Racine.
The Brookfield Chamber ranks in the top 5 of the largest Milwaukee-area Chambers of Commerce, as reported by Milwaukee Business Journal. The chamber is located at 17100 W Bluemound Road, Suite 202, Brookfield, Wis. 53005. For more information, contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or [email protected]. www.brookfieldchamber.com