FOX CITIES, Wis. (Sept. 29 2021) – Thirty Fox Cities region professionals are participating in the 2021-2022 Leadership Fox Cities program through the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce.
Since 1991, this Chamber program has shaped community leaders with immersive educational experiences and engagements. Starting next month, participants will gather monthly for day-long educational sessions in the community focused on topics including business, education, government and media, human services, health and wellness, law enforcement, environment, and the arts. A kickoff retreat was held in September.
In addition to attending educational sessions, small groups within Leadership Fox Cities will also complete hands-on community projects during the session. Graduation will be held in May 2022.
The Fox Cities Chamber’s Leadership Fox Cities program is sponsored by Bergstrom Automotive.
Members of the 2021-2022 class include:
· Trendon Albers; Akrivis Real Estate Valuation Services
· Keith Barth; Oshkosh Corporation
· Jeffrey Bernice; Neenah Police Department
· Brittany Bunn; Michels Power, Inc.
· Greg Cooper; Fox Valley Technical College
· Karena Dyer; Miller Electric/ITW
· Brian Elmer; First Business Bank
· Jacklyn Fisher; Lawrence University
· Kristen Greiner; Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
· Kelly Hanink; Grand Chute Fire Department
· Michael Hernandez; Appleton Area School District
· Chelsea Hinderman; Employment Resource Group
· Griffin Jack; American National Bank – Fox Cities
· Kevin LeBeau; Lawrence University
· Jack Marx; Hawkins Ash CPAs
· Jessica Micke; Miron Construction
· Michelle Miller; Appvion Operations, Inc.
· Kayla Nabbefeld; Wipfli LLP
· Polly Olson; Appleton Police Department
· Pamela Pelot; Berners Schober Associates, Inc.
· Adam Peterson; US Venture, Inc.
· Johan Ryd; Menasha Packaging
· Stephanie Schott; Neenah Parks and Recreation
· Jill Skarda; BLC Community Bank
· Matt Suttner; Aegis Financial
· Nicholas Thorn; Menasha Police Department
· Billy Weber; Thrivent
· Adam Westbrook; City of Neenah
· Jessica Winkel; BayCare Clinic
· Julie Wisneski; Advocate Aurora Health
Note: Participant head shots available upon request to Kate Bruns, [email protected].