Madison, Wis. – Focus on Energy recognized professional design and construction firms in eight separate categories for incorporating energy efficiency into their new construction project designs. The winners from across Wisconsin are participating Trade Allies of Focus on Energy, Wisconsin’s energy efficiency and renewable energy resources program. Trade Allies are valuable design professionals, contractors and service providers who deliver energy-saving products and expertise directly to Wisconsin residents and businesses.
Each of this year’s award recipients are firms that completed new construction projects with Focus on Energy between July 2020 and June 2021. Focus on Energy provides technical and financial support at every stage of the design and construction process for energy-saving projects.
The 2021 New Construction Trade Ally Award winners and their designated categories are:
- Eppstein Uhen Architects: Program Enrollments, Design Assistance
- Performa, Inc.: Design Team Lead, Design Assistance, Non-Residential
- AG Architecture: Design Team Lead, Design Assistance, Residential
- Kueny Architects, LLC: Architect, Design Assistance
- Affiliated Engineers, Inc.: Mechanical Engineer, Design Assistance
- The Matrix Group – Engineering Consultants: Electrical Engineer, Design Assistance
- Kraemer Brothers: General Contractor/Construction Manager, Design Assistance
- Ramlow/Stein Architecture + Interiors: Design Team Completed Energy Consultant
The New Construction Trade Ally Awards will be presented, as part of the program, during the American Institute of Architects Wisconsin 2021 Design Awards Gala held September 17 at Renaissance Place in Milwaukee.
AIA Wisconsin will honor their 2021 AIA Wisconsin award recipients, including the Young Architect Award winner, the Golden Award winner, the 2021 Design Award winners. Focus on Energy is a proud sponsor of this event.
For more information on the event visit www.aia.org/wisconsin.
Focus on Energy partners with 107 utilities offering energy expertise and financial incentives to reduce energy waste. A recent independent evaluation found every $1 invested in Focus on Energy generates $4.32 in benefits for Wisconsin residents and businesses.
For more information call 800.762.7077 or visit www.focusonenergy.com.