Contact: Karie Zellner
Schenck to Host Real Estate Forum
WISCONSIN – In February, Schenck will be hosting its annual Real Estate Forum. As the real estate industry travels from REcession to REcovery, it’s time to review the recent past with an eye to the future. These Forums are designed for builders, developers, real estate investors, and professionals who support the industry. A panel of experts will be on hand to help attendees navigate through a variety of industry issues, challenges and opportunities.
Panelists will explore the impact of the following on the real estate industry:
· Our current economic environment and projections for 2015 and beyond.
· Legislative activity – accomplishments, work in progress and future topics to be addressed with legislators.
· Water strategies – every development deals with water issues, and real estate developers and owners across the state are affected by evolving methods for addressing them. Hear firsthand of the issues and strategies being implemented.
Presenters will include:
· Mark Eppli, Interim James H. Keyes Dean of Business Administration and Robert B. Bell, Sr., Chair in Real Estate at Marquette University
· Dean Amhaus, President and CEO of The Water Council
· Brad Boycks, Vice President of Advocacy of the Wisconsin Builders Association (Green Bay session only)
· Thomas Larson, Vice President of Legal and Public Affairs of the Wisconsin REALTORS Association (Milwaukee session only)
Seminars will be held in two locations:
· Green Bay – February 13, Lambeau Field
8:00 – 9:30 a.m., registration starts at 7:30 a.m.
· Milwaukee – February 19, Milwaukee Athletic Club
3:30 – 5:00 p.m., registration starts at 3:00 p.m. Networking and cocktails to follow the Forum.
For more information, or to register, please visit www.schencksc.com/2015reforum or contact Karie at 800-236-2246, extension 1261.There is no cost to attend.
About Schenck SC
Schenck is a full-service regional accounting and consulting firm. The firm has over 500 employees who serve clients through eight locations in Wisconsin. As one of the largest CPA firms in the United States, Schenck provides a full range of services including accounting and audit, tax, business consulting, human resources consulting, information technology, merger & acquisition, retirement planning, investment and payroll solutions for businesses, governments, non-profits and individuals.