Waukesha, Wis. (February 11, 2015) – MorganMyers received several honors at the National Agri-Marketing Association Region IV Best of NAMA awards competition on Jan. 29 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. NAMA, the premier association for agri-marketing and agri-business professionals, sponsors the competition to celebrate the best work in agricultural communications during the past 12 months.
MorganMyers earned first place honors for the following work:
• Case IH “Right Red Tractor” mobile phone app
• Illinois Farm Families public relations campaign
• Illinois Soybean Association ag literacy public affairs program
• “Research Finds Soybean-Asian Carp Feed Blend More Sustainable for Aquaculture Industry” consumer media news release for Illinois Soybean Association
• “What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night?” persuasive writing article for Illinois Soybean Association
• Illinois Soybean Association Animal Agricultural News association newsletter
• Illinois Soybean Association Anniversary Celebration internal event
The firm received Merit honors for the following work:
• Illinois Soybean Association – 2014 Yield Challenge local multimedia campaign: Transportation Toolkit, a three-dimensional direct mail piece targeted to agribusiness professionals
• Illinois Farm Families summer retail advertising campaign directed at consumers
• Illinois Farm Families internal website, www.WatchUsGrow.org, with an educational focus
• Illinois Farm Families Facebook page
• “How to Become an Advocate” advertorial for Illinois Soybean Growers
• Foremost Farms USA Cooperative procurement display exhibit
• Foremost Farms USA Cooperative Mobile Member mobile phone app
All of the entries entries will advance to the national Best of NAMA competition, announced at the 2015 Agri-Marketing Conference on April 15, in Kansas City.
MorganMyers is an award-winning strategic communications firm that builds, protects and promotes great brands that help feed the world. MorganMyers has offices in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and Waterloo, Iowa, and has global reach through its partnership in The Worldcom Group. For more information, please visit morganmyers.com.