Grocery Leader to Hire More Than 2,500 People Nationwide
Madison, Wis. – Aug. 17, 2015 – Known for offering wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry, ALDI, the nation’s low-price grocery leader*, will host a hiring event for its Madison-area stores as part of its month-long national employment push to fill more than 2,500 positions across the United States. Local opportunities within ALDI include Store Associate, Shift Manager and Manager Trainee positions.
The hiring event is in support of the ongoing growth of ALDI in the area, offering customers the ALDI brand promise of high-quality grocery items at impossibly low prices.
ALDI hiring event for Baraboo, Fitchburg, Madison and Sun Prairie
Local residents currently seeking employment opportunities
Monday, August 31, 2015
6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
1801 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
• Store Associate – $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
• Shift Manager- $10.00 – $12.00 per hour ($4.50 per hour premium when performing manager duties)
• Manager Trainee – $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous wages and benefits that are higher than the national average for the retail industry
• Employees averaging more than 25 hours a week are eligible for full health insurance benefits and dental coverage
• All employees are invited to participate in the 401(k) program
About ALDI Inc.
A leader in the grocery retailing industry, ALDI operates nearly 1,400 US stores in 32 states, primarily from Kansas to the East Coast. More than 30 million customers each month save up to 50 percent** on their grocery bills, benefiting from the ALDI simple and streamlined approach to retailing. ALDI sells more than 1,300 of the most frequently purchased grocery and household items, primarily under its exclusive brands, which must meet or exceed the national name brands on taste and quality. ALDI is so confident in the quality of its products, the company offers a Double Guarantee: If for any reason a customer is not 100 percent satisfied with any ALDI food product, ALDI will gladly replace the product and refund the purchase price. ALDI was named the 2014 Retailer of the Year by Store Brands Magazine for its strong commitment to value and innovation-focused private brand product development. For more information about ALDI, visit www.aldi.us.