FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Bill Mitchell
Pewaukee, WI (April 24, 2013)…The Waukesha County Economic Development Corporation (WCEDC), a public/private partnership that facilitates job creation and investment in Waukesha County, has elected the following officers, members and ex-officio members to its 2013 Board of Directors:
· President – Jay Mack, Town Bank
· Vice President – Stuart Schroeder, The Schroeder Group S.C., Attorneys at Law
· Treasurer – Franc Fennessy, Fennessy and Associates, LLC
· Secretary – Jennifer Hansen, The Anderson Group
· Director – Steve Bialek, Milwaukee School Of Engineering (MSOE)
· Director – Tom Finco, American Transmission Co.
· Director – Bill Goggins, Harken USA
· Director – Lori Rolfson, We Energies
· Ex-Officio – Paul Decker, Waukesha County Board Chairperson
· Ex-Officio – Bill Mitchell, Waukesha County Economic Development Corporation
· Ex-Officio – Barbara Prindiville, Waukesha County Technical College
· Ex-Officio – Richard Smith, R.A. Smith National, Inc.
· Ex-Officio – Dan Vrakas, Waukesha County Executive
The Waukesha County Economic Development Corporation (WCEDC) is a 501(c)3 public/private partnership founded more than 20 years ago, is the primary agency in the County dedicated to building sustainable economic growth business-by-business and via broad-based initiatives. WCEDC is the gateway partner to navigate innovative solutions to grow businesses. The Corporation has facilitated 149 projects with total economic impact of more than $123.4 million and more than 851 jobs. www.waukeshacountyedc.org.