MILWAUKEE (July 18, 2013) – Marketing communications agencies based in Jakarta, Mumbai, Amsterdam and other economic hotbeds are among the latest to join Trefoil Group as members of IPREX, a worldwide network of public relations and communication agencies.
Inke Maris & Associates of Jakarta, which has developed award winning work for both domestic and international brands in the healthcare, education, chemicals, energy & environment and utilities industries, is the most recent addition to the network.
In 2013, Trefoil Group and the IPREX team also have welcomed five other agency partners, including:
· Kurumsal İletişim, Istanbul-based strategic communications consultancy and events company
· Percept Profile, Mumbai-based communications consultancy
· Nyhus Communications, Seattle-based, award-winning strategic communication, marketing and advocacy firm
· Creative Venue PR, Amsterdam-based communication firm
· Susan Magrino Agency, New York-based lifestyle public relations and brand development firm
“The organizations Trefoil Group serves benefit from the in-depth cultural knowledge and expert capabilities we provide with help from our partners spread across the globe,” said John Scheibel, CEO of Trefoil Group and president of IPREX. “Agencies such as Inke Maris & Associates – proven leaders in communications in key markets – are an invaluable asset to our network and our clients.”
The addition of these agencies strengthens IPREX’s already significant global presence, which now includes over 70 partners and 100 offices across North and South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.iprex.com.