Contact: Michelle M. Friedman – (262) 754‐2877 – [email protected]
MADISON – The law firm of DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C. today announced that 12 of its attorneys were named by Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Magazine as top attorneys in Wisconsin for 2013 and 7 attorneys were named 2013 Wisconsin Rising Stars. Inclusion on the list indicates the attorneys are among the top five percent of attorneys in the state of Wisconsin.
Attorneys selected for inclusion in 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers & Rising Star Categories include:
Wisconsin Super Lawyers® Brookfield:
· David J. Hase – Business Litigation
· Brian R. Smigelski – Business Litigation
Wisconsin Super Lawyers ® Madison:
· Jon P. Axelrod – Business Litigation
· Denis P. Bartell – Bankruptcy
· Michael R. Davis – Personal Injury Plaintiff
· Stephen A. DiTullio – Employment & Labor
· Eric A. Farnsworth – Personal Injury Plaintiff
· Ronald R. Ragatz – Insurance Coverage
· Wrede H. Smith Jr. – Estate Planning and Probate
· Timm P. Speerschneider – Environmental
· Anne Taylor Wadsack – Family Law
· Michael W. Wilcox – Estate Planning and Probate
Wisconsin Rising Stars 2013 Brookfield:
· Olivia M. Kelley – General Litigation
Wisconsin Rising Stars 2013 Madison:
· John C. Gardner – Employment Litigation/Defense
· Deborah C. Meiners – General Litigation
· Scott M. Paler – Employment & Labor
· Michele Perreault – Family Law
· Cari Anne Renlund – Environmental
· Barret V. Van Sicklen – Employment & Labor
The selections for Wisconsin Super Lawyers® are made by the research team at Super Lawyers, which is a service of the Thomson Reuters legal division based in Eagan, Minn. Each year, the team conducts a thorough selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by the attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area and a good-standing and disciplinary check. The final list of Wisconsin Super Lawyers® features the top five percent of attorneys in more than 60 practice areas.
ABOUT DEWITT ROSS & STEVENS S.C.
DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C. is one of the ten largest law firms in Wisconsin. It has nearly 90 attorneys practicing in Madison and Metropolitan Milwaukee in a variety of legal areas and has the experience to service clients of all scopes and sizes. The firm is known for its work in several areas, including corporate and family‐owned businesses, employment, environmental, employee benefits, government relations, health care, litigation, real estate, tax, estate planning, family law, personal injury, intellectual property, patents, trademarks and copyright law. More information is available at www.dewittross.com.