More than 45 early stage companies spanning products as diverse as medical devices, dairy products, a portable jet ski and a diesel aircraft engine presented to potential investors and others during the 2013 Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium.
Many of those presentations at Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison took place in the seventh annual Wisconsin Angel Network Investors’ Track. It featured presentations from 28 technology-based emerging companies from across the Midwest and each company had seven minutes to present.
Click the links below for profiles of some of the companies that were involved.
* Co-D Therapeutics: Fighting cancer, one nanometer at a time, with powerful trio of drugs
* Ronin Studios & Consulting: Looking to redefine e-learning — with fun
* KayO Technology: Bringing precise strength test system to physical therapy
* Medical Engineering Innovations: Precision tools use radiofrequency to help liver cancer surgery go better
* Find My Spot: Startup hopes to make finding an apartment a ‘moving’ experience
* Imbed Biosciences: A silver lining for wound dressings
* MedTrak: Striving to keep surgical procedures and imaging on right track
* Voxel Metrics: 3D scanning startup offering affordable solutions to precision measurements
* HealthMyne: Madison company seeks to implement new software platform for medical imaging
* Isomark: Detecting hospital infections can be breathtaking experience
* Quantitative Insights: Imaging work station aims to improve breast cancer diagnoses
* Echometrix: Medical imaging business looks for piece of diagnostic ultrasound market
* 3D Dairy Foods: Dairy company hoping for success with collaborative business model
* Brandbumps: Covering the uncovered space in the advertising world
* Bomboard Urban Jet Ski: New company’s jet ski seeks to give everyone access to the water
* EasyG: Wireless monitoring device seeks to save time and lives
* Advanced Cooling Therapy: Looking for a new way to regulate patient temps
See the full list of companies set to present during the WAN Investors’ Track