(Green Bay, WI) The Rotary Club of Green Bay is now accepting nominations for the coveted Free Enterprise Award. Successful nominees must meet the following criteria:
* Serve as a company or organization President, CEO, or owner (or have held that title within the previous 12 months)
* Represent a for-profit business
* The business must have an office in Brown County
* Business has $15 million or more in annual sales or a minimum of 100 employees.
In addition, nominees must have demonstrated:
* Leadership within Brown County
* Leadership within the nominee’s own industry
* Excel at financial growth and job creation for the organization
* Demonstrates truthfulness, fairness, goodwill and ethics.
To be considered, nominations should be submitted in the form provided on the Rotary Club of Green Bay website (http://www.greenbayrotary.com), and must be received by the Rotary Club of Green Bay no later than 5:00 p.m. (CST), January 31, 2012.
The recipient will be selected and notified by February 28, 2012; and will be presented the award at the 30th Annual Free Enterprise Award Banquet on May 7, 2012 at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center. Questions can be directed to Barbie Patterson at: [email protected]
About Rotary: The Rotary Club of Green Bay was founded in 1917 and is part of Rotary International. Founded in 1905, Rotary is one of the largest international humanitarian service organizations in the world consisting of business and professional leaders providing volunteer and humanitarian service, and helping build goodwill and peace in the world. With 1.2 million members worldwide in nearly 33,000 Rotary clubs in more than 200 countries, Rotary’s motto is “Service above Self.” The Green Bay Club has approximately 100 members and meets every Monday at Noon at the Hyatt on Main (formerly Hotel Sierra). More information can be found at http://www.greenbayrotary.com.
Leonard & Finco Public Relations, Inc.
(920) 965-7750 ext. 158