New site part of larger company focus on developing intuitive and user-friendly interfaces to software and web properties
MILWAUKEE, Wis. – RedPrairie Corporation, a productivity solutions provider, launched a newly redesigned web site today, http://www.RedPrairie.com, reorganizing both content and navigation for an enhanced user experience. The new site will help visitors to easily parse information about not only RedPrairie, but materials that cover a wide-range of inventory, workforce, and transportation issues.
The website launch is part of a broader company user experience initiative that leverages visual and interface designers and iterative development with customers to provide innovative approaches to interacting with RedPrairie software and web properties.
Among the web site’s most noticeable new features are:
* “Content Cards” on the new site’s home page, highlighting particular and current items of interest for visitors
* Drop-down ‘bird’s eye’ menus that display all major content areas in each section
* Easier cross-referencing of relevant solutions and industries
* Newly reorganized library of press documents, case studies, thought pieces, webcasts, and video content
* Interactive capabilities for career and recruitment opportunities
* More prevalent ways to contact the company
“RedPrairie has always placed a high premium on providing an intuitive experience for customers both new and familiar,” says Jim Hoefflin, RedPrairie EVP of Products and Marketing. “Like our software development process, our web site redesign project has been focused on improving that experience from the start. As a growing company, we understand that giving visitors every opportunity to interact with the organization easily and efficiently is an important task.”