New Writing Instruments Celebrate Understated Elegance and Excellence in Fine Writing
New York — Leading pen maker Parker Pens introduces Parker Premier – a collection of state of the art, high-precision writing instruments that demonstrates Parker Pen’s know-how, craftsmanship and quality.
Parker Premier, which is available in four finishes and three modes, combines three manufacturing techniques – lacquering, chiseling and plating – into a single design. Its bold shape with an attention to weight and balance creates a distinctly sophisticated feel, while the gold or silver plated trims add a luxurious look. Now there is a pen designed to reflect not only your writing style but your personal style too.
The Parker Premier collection is available in four distinct styles:
* The Chiseled Silver model features a sparkling silver plated finish chiseled with extreme precision. A contemporary interpretation of the iconic Parker Arrow clip adds to the modern look.
* The Deluxe Black ST model boasts a contrasting duo of deep black glossy lacquer and silver plated neo-tartan chiseling, creating a very stylish look.
* The Black Lacquer GT features a glossy black lacquer and 23ct gold plated trim finish which adorns the Parker arrow for a classic, refined look.
* The Black Lacquer ST highlights a glossy black lacquered finish with silver plated trims for a modern style. Each Parker Premier style is available in three modes:
* Ball point, ideal for those who have a forgetful streak and can appreciate this twist-action retractable pen that ensures no cap will be left behind.
* Roller ball, for those who adore the smooth, effortless flow of ink to paper that these pens deliver.
* Fountain, perfect for those who love the sensual experience of writing and see their penmanship as a truly personal expression. The fountain pens in each style feature large, angular nibs, manufactured from tapered strip solid 18ct gold. The nibs are mounted, polished, aesthetically fine tuned and individually tested by hand to guarantee flawless quality and outstanding results.
Parker Premier pens are available at fine pen shops and specialty retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $125 – $350. For more information, go to http://www.ParkerPen.com.
About Parker:Founded by George Parker in 1888, the Parker brand is synonymous with quality, reliability and superior craftsmanship. Today, with understated elegance and authentic expertise, Parker has cemented its place as a purveyor of high-precision, quality writing instruments for people of character and conviction. Common features found in Parker pens include expert lacquering, plating, chiselling and prestigious gold nibs. Now based in Paris, the pairing of the brand’s impeccable craftsmanship with subtle, elegant designs creates a unique blend of style and authenticity seen in every Parker pen. A favorite among celebrities and political leaders throughout history including Amelia Earhart and Presidents Clinton and Bush Sr., Parker celebrates its place in history with its latest contemporary design, Parker Premier.