Wisconsin Business Alumni
Madison, Wis. – American Family Insurance and Wisconsin School of Business presents the next in the Forward Thinking Speaker Series with a timely panel discussion entitled: National Health Care Reform: Acting Nationally, Impacting Locally – What Will It Mean for You?
Date: Monday, December 14
Time: 7-8:30 p.m.
Location: Memorial Union Theater, 800 Langdon Street, Madison
Panelists include distinguished local leaders and executives in the health care industry, including:
* Dr. Frank Byrne, president, St. Mary’s Hospital
* Dr. Jeffrey Grossman, president and CEO, UW Medical Foundation
* Donna Katen-Bahensky, president and CEO, UW Hospital
* Dr. Geoffrey R. Priest, chief medical officer, Meriter Hospital
* Lon E. Sprecher, president and COO, Dean Health Insurance
* Jim Woodward, president and CEO, Meriter Hospital
Moderating the discussion is Sarah Carlson, NBC 15 Morning Show anchor and health and family reporter. Questions will be taken from the audience as time allows throughout the presentation.
The presentation is free and open to the public. However, space is limited so registration is required. Register online. More information on the panelists is also available at this link. For additional questions, contact Wisconsin Business Alumni, (608) 265-0575, [email protected].
The Forward Thinking speaker series is a partnership between American Family Insurance and the Wisconsin School of Business to bring knowledge experts/leaders and current topics of interest to our community.