Contact: Robin Plous Lapins
BUSINESS OWNERS: DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE IN 90 DAYS THAN MOST BUSINESS DO IN A YEAR?
If your answer is YES, then GrowthClub is for you!
Kenosha, WI (September 2009) — October 2, 2009 is THE day for business owners to spend working ON their businesses. ActionCOACH of Kenosha is hosting GrowthClub from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center in Kenosha. GrowthClub provides one day every three months for business owners and their team members to step out of the business and get focused. ActionCoach of Kenosha owner, Tim Dollmeyer will lead attendees to map out a winning 90-day game plan through the use of practical workshops and expert training. Teams go back to work energized and with clear direction and new tools to achieve their goals faster.
GrowthClub attendees will:
* Create Momentum: by the end of this high-energy day, participants will have a clear picture of where their business will be in 90 days time, and a step-by-step 90 Day Plan to get there.
* Share and Learn from Other Business Owners: You’ll create your plan through lots of discussion with other business owners, borrow their tools for success and make them your own.
* Bullet Proof Strategies: you’ll hear it straight from the trenches — real life money making tactics. Listen hard. Take notes. Then adopt and adapt to get them working for you.
Register today to reserve your space at Kenosha’s first GrowthClub. The fee to attend GrowthClub is $295 a person, unless you are already an ActionCOACH of Kenosha client. When you bring team members with you, they get in for $100 each.
What’s included in the fee?
* A prep pack will be emailed to registered participants in advance to get you started before you come to the workshop
* A full day of education, planning and networking
* Lunch, snacks and some time to network after the workshop is finished
* NEW: A chance to “check in” with Coach Tim Dollmeyer 45 days after the workshop to ensure that you are on course for a successful 4th quarter (this is exclusive to GrowthClub in the Kenosha area).
For more information about the ActionCOACH System, how to get a Business Coach, OR to reserve your space at GrowthClub, contact Coach Tim at 262-672-2915 or [email protected].
For more information about GrowthClub in Kenosha or to schedule an interview with Coach Tim please contact Robin Plous Lapins Public Relations at 262-948-0761, or [email protected].