Clifton Gunderson, one of the nation’s leading accounting firms, announces the following new partners as of June 1, 2007 —
· Bill Drimel, CPA, Partner- Firmwide Assistant Director of Assurance Services
– Milwaukee office- Bill assists the firmwide Director of Assurance Services in developing, maintaining and monitoring the firm’s audit and accounting services and materials. In that capacity, he is responsible for: revision and maintenance of the firm’s audit and accounting policy manuals and practice aids. He monitors and evaluates changes in accounting and auditing standards, communicating relevant changes firmwide, adapting policies and procedures in response to changes in professional standards, and provides training to assurance professionals. In addition he is responsible for researching and responding to technical accounting and auditing questions from partners and other professionals.
Bill graduated from St. John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota with a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
· Mark Gelhaus, CPA, JD, Tax Partner- Racine office- Mark joined Clifton Gunderson in 2004 as a Senior Manager. He specializes in providing tax services to for-profit entities, including corporations, LLC’s, S corporations, and partnerships. Mark has 18 years of experience split between the public and private sectors. His experience includes business and individual tax experience with significant work in the state and local tax, international tax, and governmental tax audit and appeals areas. Mark holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire and a Law Degree from the University of Wisconsin Madison. He is a member of the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Wisconsin State Bar Association.
· Dale Glen, CPA, Assurance Partner- Oshkosh office- Dale joined Clifton Gunderson’s Stevens Point office in 2001 as a Senior Manager. He has been serving Clifton Gunderson clients for the past six years and recently transferred to the Oshkosh office. He specializes in providing audit, accounting and business advisory services to a variety of clients with an emphasis in the manufacturing, wholesale and agribusiness industries. Dale has over 15 years of experience as a certified public accountant and holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of South Florida. He is a member of the Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Winnebagoland Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants.
· Mark Hapeman, Principal- Clifton Gunderson Technology Solutions- Madison office- Mark joined Clifton Gunderson in 2003 with the merger of Network Technology Solutions. He provides practice oversight for Clifton Gunderson’s technology consulting division. Mark has nearly 10 years of experience in the technology industry. His areas of expertise include service management, project management, sales and executive management.
Mark holds a BA in History and has completed post graduate coursework in History and Business Management. He is a Board Member at Large for the Wisconsin chapter of the International Association of Microsoft Partners (IAMCP) and a member The Executive Committee (TEC).
Clifton Gunderson has over 50 offices across the country including 14 Wisconsin offices. Clifton Gunderson provides businesses and their owners with personalized, in-depth business, accounting, tax, and advisory services. For over 45 years, Clifton Gunderson has been a leader among business advising and consulting firms. Their team of specialized business advisors and CPAs bring a depth of experience to businesses and their owners, providing them with the expertise they need to succeed. Clifton Gunderson is ranked as the 13th largest accounting firm nationally.