FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
ZEPPOS & ASSOCIATES RECEIVES SIX PR INDUSTRY AWARDS
MILWAUKEE – Zeppos & Associates, Incorporated today announced that it received six 2005 Paragon Awards from the Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter of Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) for the firm’s work in community relations, marketing consumer products or services, public affairs, special event planning and miscellaneous.
“We are honored to receive these awards and have our team recognized for its accomplishments,” said Kris Naidl, executive vice president of the firm. “This recognition acknowledges the hard work our team puts forth for our clients each and every day.”
Zeppos & Associates earned four Paragon Awards of Excellence and two Paragon Awards of Merit in the following categories:
· Community Relations – for creating a community relations and outreach plan supporting the cleanup of PCBs in Little Lake Butte des Morts in the Fox Valley;
· Marketing Consumer Products or Services – for assisting with media relations and publicity efforts surrounding WPS Health Insurance’s Medicare Part D plans for Wisconsin seniors;
· Public Affairs – one award for organizing community opposition to the berthing of the USS Des Moines ship museum and veteran’s memorial on Milwaukee’s lakefront, and second award for gathering more than 400 people to show support at a federal public hearing for a proposed an entertainment center and casino in Kenosha;
· Special Events – for planning a news conference, signing ceremony and breakfast reception to celebrate the announcement of a new promoter at The Milwaukee Mile motor speedway; and
· Miscellaneous – for arranging a national satellite media tour on the uses and health benefits of cranberries for Wisconsin’s cranberry industry.
The 2005 PRSA Paragon Awards were announced at a ceremony on May 11, 2006, in Milwaukee.
Zeppos & Associates, Incorporated is ranked as one of the top independent public relations firms in the nation. The firm, located in Downtown Milwaukee, provides public relations and government affairs services to a diverse group of local, national and international clients. More information about Zeppos & Associates and its staff members can be found at www.zeppos.com.