Kelly Baxter – (414) 277-5695
MILWAUKEE , Wis. – The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that attorneys Keith A. Bruett, W. Brian Gaschler, Jeffrey D. Peelen, Douglas J. Tucker, Steven J. Wietrzny and Judith A. Williams-Killackey have been promoted to partner at the Firm’s Milwaukee office. They will officially become partners as of October 1, 2006.
“I would like to congratulate all of our new partners for their commitment to the practice of law, which has led them to receive this promotion,” said Pat Ryan, managing partner of Quarles & Brady. “In their new role, they will continue to provide high-quality legal services to their clients.”
· Keith A. Bruett – Bruett focuses his practice in the area of commercial litigation, specializing in professional liability and complex insurance litigation. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Minnesota and law degree from Marquette University . Bruett is a resident of Whitefish Bay .
· W. Brian Gaschler – Gaschler focuses his practice in the area of commercial litigation with an emphasis on franchise and dealership litigation, construction litigation, municipal law and related litigation and real estate litigation. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Lawrence University and law degree from the University of Chicago . Gaschler is a resident of Milwaukee .
· Jeffrey D. Peelen – Peelen focuses his practice in the area of public finance and serves as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and issuer’s counsel to Wisconsin municipalities, counties, school districts and other political subdivisions and the State of Wisconsin . He earned his bachelor’s degree from Marquette University and law degree from Georgetown University . Peelen is a resident of Greendale .
· Douglas J. Tucker – Tucker focuses his practice in the area of corporate services, including the areas of securities law, mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions and general corporate matters. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University and law degree from Northwestern University . Tucker is a resident of Winnetka , IL .
· Steven J. Wietrzny – Wietrzny focuses his practice in the area of intellectual property, including patent and trademark prosecution and IP counseling and licensing. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and law degree from the University of Wisconsin . Wietrzny is a resident of Milwaukee .
· Judith A. Williams-Killackey – Williams-Killackey focuses her practice in the area of labor and employment, including an emphasis on litigation in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies and counseling employers on various employment-related issues. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Marquette University and law degree from the University of Wisconsin . She is a resident of Franklin .
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson , Ariz. ; Chicago , Ill. ; Naples , Fla. ; and Milwaukee and Madison , Wis. The Firm offers an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients that range from small, entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the Firm may be found at http://www.quarles.com.