Kim M. Straka, Marketing Director
(Madison, WI) Thirteen attorneys from Axley Brynelson, LLP have been named in 2007 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®.
Best Lawyers has been published biennially since 1983, and is regarded as a top reference guide to the legal profession. The Best Lawyers lists are compiled through an extensive peer-review survey in which thousands of the lawyers in the U.S. confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The 2007 edition of Best Lawyers is based on more than 1.8 million evaluations.
Axley Brynelson attorneys named and their area of practice as listed by Best Lawyers:
· Bradley D. Armstrong, Personal Injury Litigation
· Patricia M. Gibeault, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law
· Daniel T. Hardy, Communications and Energy Law
· Bruce L. Harms, Real Estate Law
· John C. Mitby, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation
· Michael J. Modl, Commercial Litigation
· Brian W. Mullins, Construction Law
· Richard E. Petershack, Real Estate Law
· Michael Riley, Personal Injury Litigation
· John H. Schmid, Jr., Workers’ Compensation Law
· Carl A. Sinderbrand, Environmental Law
· Charles V. Sweeney, Construction Law
· John Walsh, Personal Injury Litigation
Bradley Armstrong, Patricia Gibeault, John Mitby, John Schmid and John Walsh have all been named in The Best Lawyers in America® for the last 10 years.
Axley Brynelson, LLP is one of Madison, Wisconsin’s oldest and largest full-service law firms, representing individuals, small businesses, government entities and private and publicly held corporations in business, litigation and labor and employment matters.