Save Your Marriage Central School of Coaching is First to Offer Specialized Training for Professional Coaches on How to Save Marriages
PRESCOTT, Wis., March 24 /PRNewswire/ — Lifeworks Coaching Service founder and marriage healer, Penny Tupy, has made the perfect match.
“The needs of couples in crisis and the concepts of coaching were made for each other,” she said of the new Save Your Marriage Central School of Coaching, an online program that certifies professional coaches in healing marriages, including those wounded by infidelity. Online classes begin in April. Also in the works is the first ever Marriage Fidelity Day.
“Personal coaches provide individuals with an action plan to facilitate change. These same principles can be applied to marriages in trouble and to couples dealing with infidelity,” added Tupy. Save Your Marriage Central (www.saveyourmarriagecentral.com) is the first program if its kind worldwide to combine the concepts and methodologies of coaching with tactics and strategies for healing marriages.
Save Your Marriage Central (SYMC) School of Coaching offers rigorous training that covers infidelity, abuse, addiction, conflict resolution, and communication. Coursework can be completed from anywhere in the world. Classes are conducted via teleclass and assignments are transmitted via email. Supervised mentoring practicum guides students through actual work with clients prior to their certification.
Why do couples need coaching to help them through heartbreak? According to Tupy, overcoming infidelity is counter-intuitive for most individuals. “Because infidelity evokes the most primal emotions, it is very difficult to successfully navigate ending a spouse’s affair and then move beyond to recovery without assistance.”
What should you do if you discover a spouse’s affair? Tupy suggests the following steps:
* Take 1-2 weeks to gather information, including email and phone records. For photos or surveillance, it makes sense to hire a private investigator.
* Confront the cheating spouse. Tell them what you know, how you know it, and how it makes your feel.
* Confront the affair partner. In an email or postal mail, tell them what you know about the relationship, about your desire to heal your marriage, and request that the affair partner end the relationship immediately and permanently.
* Ask your spouse to immediately and permanently end all contact with the affair partner and commit to healing the marriage.
* If needed, ask for help from family, friends, church leaders and others who could influence your spouse to end the affair.
* Take responsibility for, and address your own culpability in the decline of the marriage and be willing to make changes for the health of the marriage.
* If those things do not work within 6 to 12 weeks, separate from the straying spouse until the affair ends of its own accord.
For more information about Lifeworks Coaching Service and The Coaching Center for Save Your Marriage Central, contact Penny Tupy, 877-416-2657, or visit http://www.saveyourmarriagecentral.com/
This release was issued through The Xpress Press News Service, merging e-mail and satellite distribution technologies to reach business analysts and media outlets worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.xpresspress.com/
Source: Lifeworks Coaching Service
CONTACT: Penny Tupy, Lifeworks Coaching Service, +1-877-416-2657, or
Web site: http://www.xpresspress.com/