The Madison Common Council has formally endorsed an effort to become the first in the state to transition to completely renewable energy.
This decision came Tuesday, when the council voted to put $250,000 into developing a transition plan by Jan. 18, 2018.
City officials and environmental advocates are applauding this groundbrea...
- Gas station torched in Sherman Park unrest seeks to rebuild
- President Trump talks Harley-Davidson in speech to Congress
- WHA's Eric Borgerding wants Wisconsin's health care improvements recognized
- Area manufacturing activity remains high despite some declines
- BrightStar Wisconsin invests $200,000 in DePere startup
- Wisconsin ranks well in U.S. News & World Report's inaugural 'Best States' list
- Local brewery nervous that changes to NAFTA could hurt export business
- Aerotropolis plan seeks to unite development efforts around Mitchell airport
- Gov. Walker's capital budget supports Brown County STEM Innovation Center
- Milwaukee Bucks select Kevin Newell's Royal Capital for 90-unit apartment project
|<<First||<Prev||1 2 3 4 (5) 6 7 8 9 10||Next>||Last>>|