The Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation has announced its latest group of projects for the UW2020: WARF Discovery Initiative, which funnels millions of dollars into research.
Out of the 21 projects receiving money from WARF, eight are infrastructure-related, while 13 are research projects. Of those 13, six are directly related to understa...
- Madison: Eminent domain case centers on project timing
- MRAP, produced by Oshkosh Corp., can take fight off-road
- Wisconsin plan aims to stop use of phony degrees
- ABC announces prevailing-wage law suspension; no confirmation from state
- Report shows $1.5 billion annual impact of bicycling in Wisconsin
- Gormac Products, Racine employer for 63 years, closing
- Gov hopefuls Barrett, Walker to address Biz Day in Madison Feb. 23
- M&I adding call center jobs in Brookfield
- Lawmakers, business leaders eager for job bill's passage
- Former Koss exec pleads innocent to embezzlement
- Is Obama spending the high-speed rail money wisely?
- Jesse Jackson: Restructure banks, revive activism
- Madison mayor wants 2 high-speed rail stations
- Madison: Meriter wants to help employees buy houses in its neighborhood
|<<First||<Prev||933 934 935 936 937 (938) 939 940 941 942||Next>||Last>>|