Engineered Propulsion Systems, a New Richmond-based advanced manufacturing company, has just completed a funding round of $900,000.
The funding will go towards seeking certification for its Graflight V-8 engine, envisioned as a “greener” diesel engine to replace traditional gas engines for civilian and military aircraft.
- A year after GM plant closure, Janesville stays afloat however it can
- Gentine appointed to president of Sargento
- Heavy snow slows remaining corn harvest in Wis.
- Oshkosh tops Fox Valley for Stimulus Jobs, though firm numbers are not known
- Marinette Marine gets $123M contract
- Oshkosh Corp. receives $175M order from military for more M-ATVs
|<<First||<Prev||923 924 925 926 927 (928) 929 930 931 932||Next>||Last>>|