Integrity Insurance: Celebrates 10 years of affiliation with Grange Insurance
Contact: Tim McAdow, Director of Communications Integrity Insurance
Appleton, WI (August 6, 2012) – Today, Integrity Insurance and Columbus, Ohio-based Grange Insurance celebrate 10 years of partnership. In 2002, the two Midwest-based insurance companies dedicated to the independent agent distribution system affiliated to leverage resources, manage risk more effectively and increase geographical market opportunities. With shared cultural and core values, they forged a partnership that is stronger than ever in 2012.
As the affiliation moved into place in 2002, the initial results were even better than expected. Integrity immediately shared Grange’s A.M. Best rating of “A.” Integrity agents were able to offer new products to their customers, particularly in personal lines and the immediate addition of Grange Life. The infusion of new technology and integration of Grange’s claims systems resulted in improved agent and consumer experiences at every level.
Other noteworthy accomplishments include:
· Within five years, Integrity doubled in size to more than $100 million in direct written premium.
· As part of the pooling of resources, Integrity’s growth helped Grange become a billion dollar organization in 2003.
· Policyholder access to IntegrityInsurance.com and GrangeInsurance.com that allows clients to view their policy information 24/7, perform tasks such as printing proof of insurance cards, report a claim and pay premiums.
· Shared claims services that allow claims representatives from Grange and Integrity to process claims, providing faster service to customers – especially in a catastrophe situation when a specific region may see a higher than usual number of losses at any one time.
· Grange and Integrity have independent yet complementary brands that stress the importance of Ease Of Doing Business (EODB®) and brand voice that sends a strong message of partnership to the market and position our products effectively.
· The agency force has been substantially strengthened and expanded; for example, Integrity has grown from 193 agency locations before the affiliation to 662 agency locations today.
“We look forward to the continued success of our partnership and strengthened contributions to the enterprise,” said Integrity President and CEO Joe DiMartino. “We have an excellent management team in place, our partnership with Grange has never been stronger and our independent agent partners have confidence in our direction.”
Grange is dedicated to diversifying the brand when and if the right opportunity comes along.
“As Grange looks to diversify, we’re being extremely diligent in finding just the right fit,” said Grange President & CEO Tom Welch. “We are particularly pleased with our affiliation with Integrity and view that successful partnership as a template for a future affiliation.”
About Integrity Insurance
Integrity Insurance established in 1933 is based in Appleton, Wisconsin. Integrity offers auto, home and business insurance through a network of independent agents throughout Iowa, Minnesota and Wisconsin. With an affiliate partner Grange Insurance based in Columbus, Ohio — the enterprise has $2 billion in assets and $1billion in annual revenue and holds an AM Best rating of “A” Excellent. For more information, visit www.integrityinsurance.com.