March of Dimes: Announces Wisconsin chapter board of directors
Contact: March of Dimes Wisconsin Chapter (414) 778-3500, (800) 669-9255
(Milwaukee WI, February 3, 2011) – With many continuing volunteers and several new volunteers elected to its Board of Directors, the March of Dimes Wisconsin Chapter is very optimistic about its 2011 leadership.
Cinthia Christensen, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin will be the board’s chapter chair. Jacob Lenell of Clifton Gunderson, as the chapter’s new treasurer, will chair the Finance Committee. And, Lisa Jentsch of Children's Hospital and Health System will chair the Program Services Committee. Taylor Trovillion, a student at Marquette University and a March of Dimes National Youth Council member also joins the board.
Returning in their roles on the board of directors are:
* Dr. Mir Abdul Basir of the Medical College of Wisconsin as chair of the Public Affairs Committee
* Mary Fields of Aurora Health Care returns as chair of the Volunteer Development Committee
* Sherry Husa, President & CEO of Managed Health Care as a volunteer at large
* Terry J. Klippel of Storm, Balgeman, Miller & Klippelas chapter counsel
* The Honorable Anthony J. Machi as chair of the Advisory Council
* Heather Pauls of Johnson & Cohen SC as secretary
The March of Dimes is committed to improving the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality by raising funds for community programs and researching the problems that threaten the health of babies. These distinguished leaders of business and the community are a vital role in bringing us closer to the day when every baby will be born healthy.